Right now, you’re overwhelmed!
Your wedding date is looming up ahead, but you don’t know what the right next step is. There are too many options available!
You’re longing for a clear path forward and a way to make decisions effortlessly so that you can stop wasting time browsing the internet hoping to stumble upon the mythical “how-to” article that will solve all of your planning woes!
You’ve tried following online planning lists and searching through every Los Angeles wedding coordinator list on The Knot, but it just hasn’t worked. And so now you’re feeling burnt out and unmotivated to plan.
Putting your relationships first
If one more person asks you a question about the wedding you feel like you might just snap from the overwhelm, and potentially ruin a precious relationship! I’ve been there and I know how that goes.
What if you could confidently plan the small wedding you’ve been secretly hoping for? And as a result, you could have more time and energy than you ever imagined possible to spend with the people you cherish the most?
Just image feeling confident knowing your wedding day was supporting all of your amazing relationships, all while setting up your marriage each and every day.
Trust me, there is a different way!
just one scroll away...
As your wedding coordinator/manager I will help you:
- Troubleshoot logistics you might not know about
- Locate new and helpful planning tips that ease your decision fatigue
- Craft a timeline that gives you room for margin so you can enjoy extra hugs from your loved ones
- Partner with your venue to design a master layout that invites your guests in for a unique experience
- Do a practice run at your wedding rehearsal so you feel confident everyone is in the loop
- Communicate the essential info to your vendor team (like parking info, vendor meals, arrival times)
- Enjoy your wedding like a guest!
As your wedding planner and designer let me help you:
- Discover your couple style to craft a wedding day that reflects you and your relationships
- Uncover ways to weave the things you love into the events design and ambiance (avoiding tacky!)
- Find local vendors who are a perfect fit for your day
- Learn how to set up your wedding budget and track your vendor payments with ease
- Source rentals locally so your event is filled with professionalism
- Coordinate for a cohesive ambiance with all design vendors (florist, stationer, rentals, etc)
- Track each step in the planning process with a customized monthly planning timeline
(our most popular service!)
wedding planning packages aren't one size fits all
Couples typically invest $2500 - $7500
All our packages are custom created based on your planning needs and the resources we know will help give you more of your time back
We had no idea what to do multiple times during the planning stages of our wedding, whether it was making choices of vendors, postponing due to the pandemic, or how to make sure that all our guests are safe and comfortable in a post-pandemic wedding. Yet Sarah was always there for us, patient, calm, organized, and ready to guide us through the minefield of planning what turned out to be the greatest day of our lives.
Kevin + Angela
As the bride, I was hidden away in a room for hair and make-up for hours not knowing how things were progressing with decor and set-up. I had the most amazing experience getting to walk out and see the fully completed look at the venue that we had been working on for so many months. There is no better feeling than being able to be in the moment on your wedding day and knowing that everything was going to be amazing. We feel so grateful for all of the support we received from Sarah.
Jamie + Ross
Hear it from our couples
We knew we had to hire Sarah after she coordinated a family member's wedding. We had to postpone our wedding due to COVID and throughout this time, Sarah continued to check in on us & was extremely thoughtful. On the day of our wedding, she put out so many fires behind the scenes that we only learned about after the fact, exactly what we had hoped for. Many of our vendors commented to us that she was the most organized coordinator that they had ever worked with.
Amanda + Brian
Hear it from our couples
"[wedding planning] cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while"
The Princess Bride
RELATIONSHIPS: Your relationships are what makes you & your love story so unique. This is why we focus on collaborative vendor partnerships & creative planning to craft a unique experience that reflects your truest self. Our planning process gives you back your time to spend with the people you love most.
BELONGING: All are welcome here! I want you to feel known as you truly are - and to be able to show up as your best self on your wedding day. It’s our joy to proudly support and encourage the LGBTQ+ community, and strive for diverse, authentic weddings for all bodies, all peoples, all loves, and all walks.
GRACIOUS RESPECT: We believe that time is a precious resource we cannot buy or make more of, so communication should always be direct and timely to keep the planning process moving forward. We are all about protecting your time, energy, and sanity through efficiency and managing expectations from the get-go.
HOSPITALITY: We believe you should be a guest at your own wedding and have the ability to be present with your loved ones. So, we employ professional standards of hospitality at every level to include and welcome all into the celebration with warmth and genuine care.