As your wedding coordinator/manager I will help you:
- Find local vendors who are a perfect fit for your day
- Troubleshoot logistics you might not know about
- Locate new and helpful planning tips that ease your decision fatigue
- Craft a timeline that gives you room for margin so you can enjoy extra hugs from your loved ones
- Partner with your venue to design a master layout that invites your guests in for a unique experience
- Do a practice run at your wedding rehearsal so you feel confident everyone is in the loop
- Communicate the essential info to your vendor team (like parking info, vendor meals, arrival times)
- Enjoy your wedding like a guest!
As your wedding designer let me help you:
- Discover your couple style to craft a wedding day that reflects you and your relationships
- Uncover ways to weave the things you love into the events design and ambiance (avoiding tacky!)
- Learn how to set up your wedding budget and track your vendor payments with ease
- Source rentals locally so your event is filled with professionalism
- Coordinate for a cohesive ambiance with all design vendors (florist, stationer, rentals, etc)
- Track each step in the planning process with a customized monthly planning timeline
Collaboration: Just like you felt that special spark between you & your sweet love, there should be a joyful spark between you & your vendors! Relationships are at the core of what Kindred Weddings & Events stands for, & each relationship should be embraced for its uniqueness. When relationships are in sync the most magical things happen.
Creativity: I'm not just hired to manage your special day, I am hired to give you & your guests a unique experience that is cultivated to reflect you & allows you to dive into those relationships. How involved I am is up to you. All the packages I offer are customizable to fit your specific vision and needs.
Communication: I want you to be known and feel like your wedding is legitimately a dream come true. I want to get to know you in a way that is most comfortable to you - want to fill out a few forms? Prefer eating tacos? Is bowling more your game? The more I get to learn about you, the easier it is for you to be a guest at your own wedding!
On the day of the wedding Sarah was definitely two steps ahead at all times. All of my family loved her and commented on how great she was! For example, my dad kept telling the story that when one of the best man's buttons fell off, she not only sewed it back on but also reinforced the other buttons so they wouldn't come off later! That pretty much sums Sarah up -- solving problems before they even arise.
If I could have told myself one thing leading up to the wedding it would be how great Sarah would be and that I really had nothing to worry about. It went more smoothly than I could have hoped! Thank you Sarah!!
Sarah was an absolutely unreal as a day-of coordinator. We were working with a pretty small budget for a coordinator, especially in L.A., so finding Sarah was such a blessing.
She was extremely responsive during the planning process and made the day totally stress-free! We were so scared that we gave her *too* much to take care of during the day, but she handled all of it so incredibly well. 10000/10 recommend!
From start to finish, working with Sarah was an absolute dream. Her organization, flexibility, and coordination was so, so impressive!
I knew from our initial conversations that I could trust her to have my event running smoothly and safely - and it totally did! As day-of minor issues occurred, Sarah handled them with grace and tact.
She was 10 steps ahead of everyone else, and had taken care of small things no one else had even thought of. I remember vividly: during our reception, when the time came for the bouquet toss she was right behind me ready to hand me the tossing bouquet - without me even asking.